Well, normally you have 220-Voltage at your input connector from your campsite. BUT, 220-VAC is just two line of 110-VAC that are used in conjunction to provide the 220-VAC for your AC, etcetera.
If your Rig was temporarily wired with one of the 110-VAC lines to one line of your RV and then if your other 110-VAC line was wired to your COMMON line then yes, you will have some of your equipment damaged.
So, first, you need to wire the input power properly with 2 110-VAC lines, Common Line and a Ground line.
Once you get this fixed, then you can check what other equipment in your RV is on the same circuit as your Converter and check that they function or not.
It is not documented with most RV's which 110-VAC circuit powers which equipment, so you could have also damaged such things as your; Hot Water Heater, Fridge, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, and any appliance that was plugged into your receptacles.