You did not provide a lot of information, but I can tell you what to check when you have lightning hits.
1- Start at the source. Have the campground send someone down to verify that your campsite power box breakers and wiring is still functional, and you haven't lost one side of your 220-VAC.
2- If the campsite is OK and the problem still exists then bypass your Surge protector and make sure it has not been damaged.
3- I the SP is OK, then reconnect it, and check that your cabling and internal wiring from the external connector and to the breaker box is Ok by checking the voltage at the input of ALL of your Breakers.
I suspect that you have lost 1/2 of your 220-VAC to your AC.