When you're out and running on your generator, and things happen, I always tell people to UNPLUG everything plugged into receptacles.
This will quickly eliminate them as your culprit.
From your symptoms, you are saying that your AC and ALL of your receptacles lost power at the same time?
Well, they both operate on 110-VAC (the generator uses two 110-VAC lines to get 220-VAC). But if your breakers for your generator and the one for the receptacles did not kick out then your problem makes no sense.
So, just guessing here, but go and check your COACH batteries and make sure they are OK, with water in them, and make sure they are being kept charged by your Converter.
Your COACH batteries provide 12-VDC to several things in your RV, one of which is your temperature control panel which in turn controls your AC units.
I hope this helps with your problem.