First of all, if your microwave clock worked, then you must be plugged into 110-VAC?
So, check that your RV battery has water in it. Then measure the voltage across the battery terminals. It should be around 13.5 VDC if it is fully charged, or around 14.5 VDC if it is not charged, but the RV charger is running.
Once you have confirmed the battery system is operating OK, then you can check out your AC-Voltage problem.
I assume you have a 30-Amp service and that you are using a standard RV external power cord. It is important that you use a standard RV power cord and that you have it plugged into a standard 30-Amp power source like what you see in a campsite.
If you are using some kind of home extension cord and adapter, there can be problems with ground lines, and even the power lines you use. There are standard 30-Amp to 15-Amp adapters available on the web and at Rv parts stores. NEVER use an adapter that does not have the ground pin on it.