Let's look at your symptome for a moment; 1- your microwave and washer are on regular 110-VAC receptacles. Your bathroom outlets, kitchen outlets, outside outlets and probably that one bedroom outlet are all on your GFCI receptacle(s) anD will need to be reset once you get regular 110-VAC working.
Your ceiling fan is most likely a 12-VDC device and operates on your 12-VDC COACH batteries, which are kept charged by your converter.
So. knowing all of this, I would suspect that the first thing you do be reset all of your breakers in your breaker panel. If this doesn't fix the problem, then you should check that your campsite power box has power.