Here we see a Dodge Challenger Hellcat making a left turn onto a neighborhood street where a crowd has gathered outside. Obviously hotdogging for the gathering, the driver guns the Hellcat as the sound of the engine cranks up in volume. Clearly unable to handle the horsepower, the car spins out of control and slams into the side of a Chevy Silverado pickup truck causing it to roll over. Some in the crowd rush in to try to help. See how it all goes down in the video below.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Uploaded to TikTok by user @downtowndannybrown, the video has generated some reaction from viewers in the comments.
"Too much horsepower and too little intelligence," remarks commenter @user1021226120975. "Not a good combo, but entertaining to watch."
"How mad are you if you're driving that truck?" asks @dexbuddy.
"Their insurance will now buy a Hellcat for the truck owner," predicts @magnum11111. "Good job!"
Read More From Axleaddict
"Oops!" exclaims @larryking1973. "He couldn't tame that cat."
"That went south so fast you would have thought he was in a Mustang," quips @tacbat.
User @rudyamiani sums it up like this: "This is what happens when you show off."
We post videos such as these as part of our coverage because we hope there are specific behaviors drivers can learn and implement to help make our roads safer for all of us.
Also check out these videos, recommended for you
- Wild Video Shows Brakeless Truck Zooming Down Mountain Highway and Saves Itself By Doing This
- Motorcyclist Barely Escapes Rear-End Crash By Habitually Implementing One Defensive Act
- Driver Experiences Immediate Karma For One Mistake and People Have Opinions
- Shocking Hit-and-Run Car Accident Caught On Camera As Reporter Broadcasts From Street
- Driver Of 18-Wheeler Passes Out and a Dashcam Captures The Incredible Events That Happen Next
- Video: Driver Spooked As Bird of Prey Swoops Through Open Car Window and They Are Both Freaked Out