The 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike: A Review
The 40cc Premium Gas Pocket Bike is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a sturdy pocket bike. Unlike a number of other pocket bikes in the market, this particular model has been made using quality materials, making it a sturdy mini- bike capable of withstanding a maximum load of 70 kilograms. Apart from the sturdy design, the 40cc Premium Gas Pocket Bike is also a quiet and powerful mini-bike that is fuel-efficient and easy to maintain, making it an ideal machine for kids (above the age of 13).
Features of the 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike
Some of the main features include:
- An instant kill switch
- An adjustable speed governor
- A 4-stroke engine
- An easy metal pull starter
- A helmet package
The 40cc Premium Gas Pocket Bike comes with a number of upgrades to ensure that kids get the best experience when riding this particular mini-bike. Unlike the regular 2-stroke motors, this model comes with a 4-stroke engine, which is not only quieter, but also more powerful and fuel efficient. Rather than mixing gas and oil, this model only requires adding gas and it is ready to go with less emissions.
With regards to speed, the 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike can achieve a top speed of up to 55km/h (35mph). However, with an adjustable speed governor in place, parents/guardians can adjust the speed to as low as 8km/h depending on how experienced kids are. This feature is meant to ensure that kids get to learn how to ride the mini-bike at reasonable speeds before they get used to it. In addition to the adjustable speed governor, the bike also comes with a kill switch for fast stopping for additional safety. With these features in place, parents will be in a position to adjust the maximum speeds gradually as kids learn and become experienced thereby ensuring their safety at given speeds.
Front and rear cross drilled rotors
The front and rear cross drilled rotors installed in the mini-bike are meant to increase braking power and offer top notch performance. This feature not only enhances performance, but also enhances safety by increasing the braking power.
Upgrades in the 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike Include:
- A 4-stroke Engine. Worth $95, the 4-stroke engine presents a number of advantages over the 2-stroke engine in that it does not require mixing oil and gas, it is quieter and more fuel efficient
- Front and rear cross-drilled rotors. Valued at $40, these drilled rotors enhance braking power in addition to providing top notch performance
- An easy pull start. For the 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike, a much stronger pull start has been installed with a longer life span as compared to cheap plastic ones
- A 15mm performance carburetor kit valued at $35 for additional horsepower.
One of the biggest strengths of the 40CC Premium Gas Pocket Bike is its engine. Apart from being more fuel efficient, it is also more powerful and quieter. As such, it is fun to ride around the neighborhood without producing excessive noise and emissions that would annoy the neighbors. This is in addition to being a sturdy engine making it a great choice for kids.