Best 10-Inch Car Subwoofers 2020
Here is my list of the best 10-inch subwoofers available. Here is what I will be basing my rankings on.
- Customer Reviews
- Price vs. Specifications and Features
- Overall Look of the Product
I have given customer reviews the most weight. This is because the consumer has owned and used all of these products and knows exactly what they want. Consumer reviews are generally the most reliable especially when the product has been reviewed many times.
Please note that this list is compiled by using popularity and specifications vs. price point. If you are looking for competition subwoofers, you may need to look elsewhere, but for standard consumer use, I've listed some of my favorites here.
The 3 Best 10-Inch Subs from Under $50 to $150 in 2019
From around $50 to $100 and $150 here are the three subs I'd order right now.
A Good Budget Sub Under $50
Kicker 10C104 10-Inch Subwoofer
If you've only got around $50 to spend, it's hard not to like what you get with Kicker's 10C104. While Kicker claims it's the best sounding under $100 subwoofer, I like some of its competitors in the $80 to $100 range a lot better.
That being said, for around $50 you get an injection-molded cone, high-temp coil wire, and vented pole piece for heat dissipation. Not to be confused with the dual voice coil comp series, this sub costs less than half the price but still packs amazing bass. If you're looking for something inexpensive to add to your already existing system, this is a good place to start.
Under or Around $100
For under $100 I like all the features you get with Pioneer's TSSWX2502. One of the more attractive features is the quality preloaded enclosure that should fit in the rear seat of most trucks.
Overall this sub deserves a spot here because of its low profile and great sound. It's perfect for a compact truck or car.
Infinity Basslink 200 Watt
In the under $200 category, the Infinity Basslink really stands out. With a servo-control circuit that monitors the voice coil's position, you get a lot less distortion than with other models on the market.
Another great feature is the user-adjustable controls which allow you to set your system's response to get optimal performance. Specs for the Variable Bass EQ (+3db to -6 db at 45Hz).
Overall this is another great value for what you pay and probably the best option in the under $200 price range.
Best bang for your buck: Boss Audio D10F 10 Inch Subwoofer 4-Ohm Diablo Flat - Single (Black)
For your dollar, this Boss Audio D10F 10 Inch subwoofer can't be beat. Its one of Amazon's best selling subs and boasts a 4.5/5 star rating.
This Boss Audio D10F 10 Inch sub is made to fill your entire body with deep musical beats. The injection cone from these DIABLO subwoofers create, through low-frequency sound reproduction, a deep bass that will make your entire body shake. Throw in a pair of these, and you are sure to get noticed.
Manufacturer's Product Details
- Single 4-ohm voice coil flat subwoofer
- Equipped with 2-inch poly injected voice coil
- 60 oz magnet structure
- Frequency response: 35Hz-2.2kHz
- Power output: 400w RMS, 800w Peak
Pioneer TS-W258D4 D4 Regular Core
The New Pioneer TS-W258D4 features extraordinary performance based on its cones made of Aramid fiber which allow it to have more power. An all-new design and look make this 10-inch sub pop. Can Take up to 8 gauge wire.
Most importantly the TS-W258D5 features a surround that has two layers of urethane making it strong, and stable allowing it to perform at maximum sound levels. This is one of the best 10-inch subwoofers in this price range.
Manufacturer's Product Details
- 10-inch Champion Series subwoofer with 1200 Watts maximum (350 nominal) power handling
- Basalt/carbon fiber reinforced IMPP cone with fiber-woven radial surround
- Dual 4-ohm voice coil for 2 or 8-ohm operation
- 20 Hz to 450 Hz frequency response with 90 dB sensitivity
- 143-millimeter mounting depth
Dual 10-Inch Subwoofer 1000-Watt Bandpass System with Neon Accent Lighting: Pyramid BNPS102
The Pyramid BNPS102, 10 Inch Subwoofer, is not just one of the best-looking subwoofers in this price range it's one of the best performing. Dual 10-inch woofers are always better than one, especially when they are custom built in this band-pass box. The silver polypropylene cone is essential in delivering a perfectly accurate low-end sound, and the 1000 watts of maximum power will never leave you wanting.
Manufacturer's Product Detail:
- 1,000-watt subwoofer enclosure features two 10-inch subs in a custom bandpass box
- Subwoofers feature silver polypropylene cones, rubber surround, and high-temperature aluminum voice coil
- Bandpass design with four tuned ports for deep, efficient bass delivery
- Built-in neon accent lighting for added visual appeal
- Frequency response of 35 Hz to 1 kHz
- Includes a two-year limited warranty
PYLE PLSQ10D 1200-Watt Square DVC
These great-looking Red Label Pyle speakers sound incredible. The 1200 watt sub is made of silver which is treated in a polypropylene cone with rubber surround to help reduce all distortion. The crystal clear sound and raw power of this sub will leave your whole body shaking.
Manufacturer's Product Details
- Silver Special Treated Polypropylene Cone - 4 Ohm Impedance (Per Coil) - Mounting Depth: 5.91''
- Wide Rubber Surround - 70 + 70 oz. Magnet Structure
- Black Square Steel Basket - SPL: 88 dB
- Bumped Vented Extended Pole Piece - 1200 Watts Peak Power
- 2.5'' High Temperature Kapton Dual Voice Coil - Overall Diameter: 11.81''
Hopefully this article has been useful in helping you find what you are looking for. If you didn't find what you are looking for please check out my other subwoofer-related articles including this one one the Best 12 Inch Subwoofers.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.
© 2010 brandonhart100