Ride the ATV UTV Trail Along Onion Creek, Moab, Utah
The Polaris Ranger RZR S Is the Way to Explore Moab
Moab, Utah for UTV Riding
Thousands of miles of 4-wheeling trails exist in the Canyonlands area. A variety of scenery and a range of challenging trails.
Onion Creek Trail, Moab, Utah
The adventure we went on today was a trip down the Onion Creek Trail. The Onion Creek Trail has a totally different feel from the one we did yesterday at Chicken Corners. The Onion Creek Trail involves water and mud! Yes, you heard me correctly, while on this trail we actually crossed over Onion Creek 27 different times. That means you might get a little wet in the process. Never fear though, the Polaris is the vehicle that will get you through in a snap.
The trail itself starts from Highway 128 and takes you through the Richardson Amphitheater, which is actually a beautiful meadow located between the red mesas of the area.
The Start of the Onion Creek Trail
Onion Creek Trail, More Like "the Road Less Traveled"
As we progressed further along the Onion Creek Trail the trail began to look a little more like “the road less traveled”. But, for us, it was no problem because we had the Polaris Ranger RZR S which seems to be able to make it through any situation. The trail just got rougher and narrower as we progressed along.
The Onion Creek Trail Gets Rocky
The Onion Creek Trail Is a "World Class Adventure"
The familiar red cliffs welcomed us as we all returned back to the beginning in one piece. A little wet, and tired from a great day on the trail. The Moab countryside is always an adventure and exploring it makes for some first class excitement. Everybody who went on the Onion Creek Trail had a great time, even the furry ones.
Back at the Beginning
Safety Is a Must When You Ride the Polaris!
TIP of the day for the Trail: It is always good to make sure you travel in twos. Use the buddy system, it just makes sense! Never go alone when you go exploring, always be prepared for the unexpected. Stay safe, and have fun!
Directions to get to Moab, Utah
The UTV trail I want to share with you today is one that is also located in Moab, Utah. Perhaps I should tell you exactly where Moab, Utah is. Moab is located in the Southern part of the state of Utah.
Directions from Las Vegas:
- (Approximate 455 Miles)
- Take the I-15 North, 241.7 miles.
- Take the I-70 East, exit number 132, towards Richfield/Denver 181.2 miles
- Take the US-191, exit number 182, towards Moab 31.4 miles.
Directions from Salt Lake City:
- (Approximate 231 Miles)
- Take the I-15 South 50 miles.
- Take the US-6 exit 110 miles.
- Take the I-70 exit East 40 miles.
- Take the US-191, exit number 182, towards Moab 31.1 miles.
Directions from Phoenix:
- (Approximate 463 Miles)
- Take I-17 N towards FLAGSTAFF 137.6 miles
- Take the I-40 E exit, exit number 340A, Merge onto I-40 E. 5.0 miles
- Take the exit towards AZ-89/PAGE/GRAND CANYON. 0.4 miles
- Turn LEFT onto COUNTRY CLUB DR. 0.5 miles
- Take the US-89 N 62.2 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto US-160. 125.7 miles
- Turn LEFT onto US-191. 131.8 miles
Directions from Denver:
- (Approximate 342 Miles)
- Take the I-70 West 310.8 miles
- Take the US-191 exit 182 towards Moab 31.1 miles
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.
© 2010 In The Doghouse